As a global Contract Research Organization with 15 years of experience, Clinscience is growing at a fast pace both organically and via acquisitions. We combine the knowledge and experience of medical, biostatistics, regulatory and clinical operations experts, to effectively conduct the end to end clinical research processes.
Clinscience CRO is part of Neuca Group, the public healthcare company listed on the Stock Exchange focused on developing patient-centric businesses. We are focused on technology and having the patient at the center of our interest and operations. At Clinscience, you really can make a difference and we are committed to providing the very best career development opportunities that encourage you to progress in the direction of your strengths and aspirations. Whether you're looking to develop your technical expertise, project leadership or line management skills, we work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Clinscience is currently looking to strengthen our successful Clinical and Strategy Development team through the recruitment of a Manager or Director, Business Development with responsibility mainly for an EU and potentially US territory.
We're looking for candidates for the position:
- The main priority will be to secure new business. Clinscience is searching for a hunter-type BD professional
- Accountable for achieving personal sales target
- Facilitate and present at bid defense meetings and other company presentations.
- Prepare or review budget proposals for clients
- Manage key contractual documents and processes with clients, partners and vendors (CDA's, MSA's, WO's and CO's).
- Participate in conferences / networking events and organize targeted seminars /promotional events within the assigned territory
- Contact prospective customer/partner companies to further explore business opportunities and manage negotiations
- Identify and analyze business opportunities, and formulate plans to capture opportunities
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven sales experience within a full-service CRO providing study planning, project management, monitoring, medical writing, PV, DM and other digital solutions.
- Experience in clinical operations is highly advantageous. Thorough understanding of the clinical trial process is essential.
- Proven track record of won contracts and relationship development.
- Understand the needs of small, mid-size CRO market.
- Understand customer needs and diligently translate this back to colleagues in order to create customised proposals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to prepare accurate documents.
- Flexibility to spend 30%+ of time travelling.
- Proactively manage sales administration process and maintain accuracy of client relationship management database.
- Uncapped commission based on sales.
- Competitive remuneration.
- An opportunity to work in dynamic and growing organisation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply at https://www.linkedin.com/company/clinscienceyourcro/jobs/