I. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of personal data is CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at E. Ciołka 10 street, w Warsaw. The controller can be contacted via the following telephone numbers: 223-216-262, e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing at the above-mentioned address of the registered office.
II. DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, you may contact the Data Protection Supervisor, Dorota Neubauer, directly via:
e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
in writing at the following address: ul. Forteczna 35-37, 87-100 Toruń with the note: “Data Protection Supervisor”.
III. PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the basis of:
- taking actions to enter into and perform a contract to which you are a party - pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- taking actions related to the attempt to enter into and then execute and perform a contract with a contractor, contact with the contractor by whom you are employed and/or whom you represent - pursuant to Article (6)(1)(f) GDPR,
- fulfilment of legal obligations related to, inter alia: paying taxes, including the keeping and storing of tax books and documents related to the keeping of tax books, as well as the storing of accounting documents. The legal basis for data processing is legal obligations resulting from tax regulations (Tax Ordinance, Goods and Services Tax Act, Corporate Income Tax Act), from the provisions on accounting (Accounting Act) - pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR,
- handling of complaints, service, vindication, and defence of possible claims - based on the legitimate interest of CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o.. - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- direct marketing - on the basis of the legitimate interest of CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o., and in particular the possibility of presenting products and services offered by CLINSCIENCE SP. z o.o. to contractors - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- statistical and analytical - on the basis of the legitimate interest of CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o., and in particular the possibility of creating internal sales reports and statements regarding the history of cooperation - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- opinion research on the services provided, and in particular the need to improve the quality of services provided by CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o.. - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
IV. SOURCES OF DATA ACQUISITION
Your personal data may be obtained by the controller:
- directly from you, or
- some information about you may have been obtained from publicly available sources (e.g. from CEIDG (Central Register and Information on Economic Activity), KRS (National Court Register), or your websites), or
- provided by the contractor with whom you are bound by an employment contract or a civil law contract.
In connection with the performance of the contract, the controller will process your personal data to the extent necessary, and in particular: the name(s), surname, business e-mail address, business telephone number, position, place of employment/name of the conducted business.
IV. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be transferred by CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o.. to the entities cooperating with CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o. (recipients), and in particular IT service providers and entities providing the following services: accounting and financial, archiving, delivery of correspondence and parcels, legal, debt collection - where such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the controller and only in accordance with the controller's instructions.
V. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
Your personal data will be kept for the period of:
- the validity of the contract with the contractor, or
- until such time as the data processing obligations resulting from legal provisions expire,
- until such time as any claims under this contract are time-barred,
- until such time as an effective objection is lodged.
VI. RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOM THE DATA CONCERN
You have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access your data,
- the right to rectify your personal data,
- the right to delete your personal data or limit the processing of them,
- the right to transfer your data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o., in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send these data to a different data controller or request that CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o. send the data to a different controller. However, CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o. will do so only if such a message is technically possible. The right to transfer your personal data applies only to the data processed on the basis of your consent or a contract with you,
- the right to lodge an objection - in the cases where CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data on the basis of its legitimate interest. You may lodge an objection because of your particular situation at the e-mail address: email@example.com or the address of the registered office of CLINSCIENCE Sp. z o.o. with a note "Data Protection Controller".
VII. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
VII. INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENT OF / VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA
The providing of your personal data is voluntary. However, it is necessary for the entering into and performance of a contract with a contractor, and for the performance of justified administrator's tasks.
IX. INFORMATION ON TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
X. INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED PROCESSING, INCLUDING THE PROFILING
Your personal data is not subject to automated processing, including the profiling.