CLINSCIENCE SP. Z O.O. [limited liability company] with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Erazma Ciołka 10 (hereinafter referred to as "Clinscience," the owner of the website www.clinscience.com ), respects your privacy and values your trust.
On our Website, you can find information about the company and the scope of its activities, read press releases and specialist publications in the field of clinical trials.
Your personal data is processed and secured in accordance with the principles set out in particular in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter: GDPR.
I. COLLECTION OF DATA.
By asking you for your data, Clinscience always explains why it is necessary to provide it. Only data that is necessary to achieve a specific purpose is collected.
II. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA.
1. The recipients of your personal data are only persons who act under the authority of Clinscience or under an entrustment agreement. The data is protected against disclosure to unauthorized entities. 2. Personal data may be transferred only to the extent necessary and only to those entities that must have access to it to guarantee the high quality of services offered by Clinscience, in particular IT service providers and cooperating entities. All partners, who process personal data on the basis of entrustment agreement regarding the processing of personal data, act only on the instructions of the administrator and ensure data security.
III. PROCESSING PERIOD.
1. Your personal data will not be processed longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected or longer than it is specified in the law or the legitimate legal interest of the Company or until the consent has been withdrawn or an effective objection has been raised.
IV. DATA SECURITY.
1. Clinscience has taken measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. 2. Clinscience attaches great importance to ensuring that your personal data is not modified, shared or otherwise misused by third parties who are not authorized to access the data.
V. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
Depending on the relationship with Clinscience that will ensue in connection with the established contact, your personal data may be processed on different legal grounds and for different purposes. Below is information on the processing of your personal data as part of the functionalities offered through the website.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR.
The administrator of personal data collected via the website or other communication channels with the user is Clinscience Sp. z o.o. [limited liability company] with its registered office in Warsaw (registered office address and delivery address: ul. Erazma Ciołka 10, 01-402 Warsaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000720389, REGON 369551560, NIP 5272839995, share capital of PLN 520,000 fully paid up, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator."
The Administrator can be contacted by phone: +48 512 853 950 or +48 782 800 699, email address: email@example.com or in writing: ul. Erazma Ciołka 10, 01-402 Warszawa.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer, Dorota Neubauer, through:
• e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or • postal address: Data Protection Officer Neuca S.A., ul. Forteczna 35-37, 87-100 Toruń. III. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
In connection with establishing contact, cooperation, using functionalities or services, your personal data will be processed for the purposes, on the basis and for the period of:
|NO.||Action in relation to which personal data is processed||Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Processing period|
|1.||Contact via the contact form||enabling you to contact Clinscience Sp. z o.o. [limited liability company]||Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which is to answer the User's request, as well as for statistical and analytical purposes||until the objection is raised due to the specific situation of the User, no longer than for a period of 6 years from the advice provided (until any claims are time-barred and for analytical and statistical purposes as well)|
|2.||Applying for job, apprenticeship and internship offers||recruitment of staff, apprentices and trainees||detailed information can be found next to each advertisement under the application form||detailed information can be found next to each advertisement under the application form|
|3.||Access to content posted on the website and to the functionality of the website (technical and analytical cookies)||saving cookies on your device for analytical and functional purposes||legitimate interest of the administrator, Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f) GDPR, the administrator's legitimate interest is maintaining and improving the functionality of the website, creating aggregate statistics, testing website traffic, logging authentication and saving sessions, ensuring security||analytical cookies are stored on your device for a maximum period of 2 years from the time they have been installed. You can object to this processing in advance by deleting or blocking cookies in your browser|
IV. IS IT OBLIGATORY TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are to be or have been collected.
V. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS GRANTED WITH RESPECT TO DATA PROCESSING?
1. Each of you has the right to access data (Article 15 GDPR), rectify it (Article 16 GDPR), delete (Article 17 GDPR), limit processing (Article 18 GDPR), transfer (Article 20 GDPR) and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
2. If personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The consent may be withdrawn by submitting the application by e-mail to the address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent before its withdrawal.
3. Due to your special situation, you have the right to object at any time to further processing of your data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator. The administrator will no longer be allowed to process this personal data, unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the data administrator or data protection officer. In the case of data stored in cookies, it may not be possible to accept objections due to the inability to clearly specify that the applicant is the person whose data is being processed. In this situation, you must manually remove the installed cookies from your browser.
VI. WHO CAN BE THE RECIPIENT OF DATA?
1. Personal data may be transferred only to the extent necessary and only to those entities that must have access to them in order to guarantee the high quality of services offered by Clinscience Sp. z o.o.
2. All partners who process personal data based on entrustment agreements regarding the processing of personal data, act only on the instructions of the administrator and ensure data security. 3. Your personal data, without your consent, is not and will not be transferred to external entities for their own use. The data is provided only for the use of the administrator, based on the entrustment agreement concluded and is not disclosed to third parties. 4. The recipients of your data will be, in particular, persons employed by Clinscience and authorized to process it, other cooperating entities and the trusted partners providing services to Clinscience, in particular in the field of IT.
I. What are cookies?
1. "Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files, which are files automatically saved by the web browser used by the user on the end device (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet) while browsing the website. 2. Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows for improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user. 3. The data saved in cookies contain information on how users use the website (displayed subpages and content), date and time of visit, and other information about users' activity on the website. Cookies usually also contain the name of the website from which they originate, user's IP, time of their storage on the end device and a unique number. 4. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and website. Based on the logs, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying features of website visitors. II. What cookies do we use?
1. Functional - they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website or the functionality that the user wants to use. They are used to:
2. Analytical - we use analytical cookies to:
3. For analytical cookies, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a website analysis service offered by Google Inc., which provides aggregated and therefore anonymous statistics about website visitors. More information about this tool is available at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=pl.
4. The User may opt out of Google Analytics cookies by clicking on the link below and downloading the add-on: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Opting out of Google Analytics will not affect the functionality of the website you are visiting.
III. The time for which the cookies will be placed on the user's end device:
1. As a rule, two types of cookies are used - "session" and "permanent." The first of these are temporary files that remain on the user's device until logging out of the website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent files remain on the user's device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user. 2. Temporary cookies - they are placed for the time of using the browser (session) and are deleted after it is closed. 3. Permanent cookies - they are not deleted after closing the browser and remain on the user's device for the time specified in their parameters (up to 2 years from the time of installation) or until they are manually removed by the user.
4. Logs collected are stored for an indefinite period as material used to administer the site and ensure security. Aggregate summaries in the form of statistics do not contain any identifying features of users visiting the site.
IV. How to change settings, uninstall or prevent the installation of cookies?
Mozilla Firefox: "Tools" menu, select the "Options" tab, then "Privacy" and "Delete cookies" - https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
Internet Explorer: "Tools" menu, "Internet options" tab, then select "General", "Browsing history", "Settings", "Temporary Internet files and history settings" window and finally "View files" - https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Google Chrome: "Privacy" tab in the "Settings" menu, select "Content settings", then "All cookies and site data" and "Delete all" - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
Apple Safari: "Settings", "Safari" and select "Erase Website History and Data" - https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
V. Final information
1. Stored information and access to cookies does not cause configuration changes on your device and the software installed on it. 2. Using the website www.clinscience.com without changing your browser settings means providing your consent to save functional and analytical cookies on your device.